Here's our precious son, finally spending some QT with his cousins! Oh, how they love each other so!! I love, love, LOVE seeing them interact... they make each other giggle, smile, and laugh! And... I get a break as Mommy - my own babysitters! :)
Brode has a special relationship with these girls... He adores them and it's going to break my heart to have to take him away from them when we return to TX.
Here we are at the park... notice something different? Our little man got his haircut. I miss his long, curly locks but he looks quite handsome with short hair. I feel as if he's aged overnight!!
Brode being goofy as he rides his pony. He loves ponies!
A satisfied smile after a long day playing with cousins and going to the park. We're having a good time so far! Tomorrow's adventures involve going to the zoo!
2 comments:
You are in Lincoln? We were just there. I have been meaning to email you and see how things are going. Have fun!
so glad you are sharing part of your summer with us!
Post a Comment