Sunday, November 15, 2009

Kodak Moments

I'm loving the fact that my baby boy is learning how to smile for the camera. My mother always told me she loved my smile... always telling me to never stop smiling. I feel the same way about Brode Bear's smile. I think he has such a precious, little smile and I never want to see him stop smiling. 
Our precious son fixing his lawn mower, just like his Daddy does. He is still so proud of the fact that he has a lawn mower like his Dadda. 
An attempt at getting a picture of Mom & Son. Unfortunately, I don't have many Kodak moments of myself with Brode Bear... So instead, I try to mark moments in time by taking them myself!
If you know the Hertzler's, then you'll know we are all pretty gifted at giving "hard" looks for the camera (when prompted, of course). Our spouses have even learned how to contribute by showing off their tough faces. Well, I think it's safe to say Brode will fit right in!!

1 comment:

jnet said...

that hard look is great! i'll take some mommie and brode pictures for you soon!!!!!