Although we planned on staying in TX this year for Christmas, we decided to venture to Nebraska last minute. We knew our boys would love their special time with their family back home. So off we went!
I have to say I am VERY proud of my boys - it's a 13 hour drive by car and both boys did AMAZING. I'm so thankful to have kids that can travel that easily.
We finally made it to "Mimi" and Papa's house - the boys jumped right in and felt at home. I'm so happy they remember their grandparents and adjusted immediately.
Of course, they spent lots of time with their cousins!! :)I had to share this photo - Ashlynn was playing with Bryson's hair while he played on Mommy's iPhone. So cute!
Santa's little helpers!
We went to Christmas Eve Service at Faith Bible this year - it was a good reminder of why we celebrate Christmas. Don't take the Christ out of Christmas. :)
Our Annual Christmas Eve photo by the Christmas Tree. I'm surprised it actually turned out! :)
I LOVE this picture - it shows their little personalities and they look so stinkin' cute! :)


1 comment:
such a beautiful family, sarah! glad you were able to come back and be with your family!!
Post a Comment